Last Course Dates Below… Read more
Stained Glass Taster Day - £120
The stained glass taster day serves as an introduction to the techniques of stained glass. You will have a go at cutting glass and assembling a small panel to take home with you. There's only 5 places on a course so there's plenty of one to one time. Everything is provided on the day, just wear some old clothes and bring a packed lunch. There is a microwave and fridge with tea, coffee and biscuits provided.
The day starts at 10am and finishes at 5pm.
The price includes VAT, all materials and use of tools.
By booking online you are agreeing to the terms & conditions below.
"So glad I went on this weekend. Christian is an excellent tutor with lots of patience. I Didn't want the weekend to end. Hoping that the evening classes do start up as I will be signing up for that!! Would recommend to everyone!" - Debbie
"I really enjoyed that whole process of making my own panel and would recommend anyone to go along. The whole experience fills you with enthusiasm to learn more- I also will be going to the evening classes and next steps." - Liz
"A thoroughly enjoyable weekend. The small class size makes a big difference for such a practical course and Christian had loads of helpful tips and advice." - Barbara
For more reviews go to craft courses.com
Terms & Conditions
• All courses are for over 18 yr olds.
• Pregnant and nursing mothers are unable to attend due to exposure to lead.
• Deposits are non refundable.
• If you have to cancel your place on the course and have paid in full you will receive a refund minus £50 for a weekend course or £25 for a day course.
• Unfortunately due to the small numbers on courses if a cancellation is made within 4 weeks before the start date of your course no refund can be made.
• In the event Christian has to cancel a course a full refund will be made or transfer onto another course, if required, space permitting.
In the village is the 12th Century Ewenny Priory and just a couple of miles down the road is the Heritage Coast, Ogmore Castle and Merthyr Mawr sand dunes. There's plenty of things to do, places to stay, eat and drink nearby.
Transport connections are good, the nearest railway station is a mile away in Bridgend and is on the Great Western line from London. The M4 motorway skirts Bridgend with two junctions.
If you'd like to enquire about the courses, make a group booking or secure a place with a deposit please get in touch below…